The Smooth Coconut Bowl is best suited to eat from it. Whether smoothie bowls, porridge or poke bowls, everything in this coconut shell will look as unique as the bowl itself.
This coconut shell is made by our local producers in Vietnam under fair trade conditions and handmade from 100% real, extra stable coconuts.
They are cut, cleaned and ground and then polished with organic coconut oil so you can eat from them. Each Coconut Bowl is inherently unique in color, shape, and size.
Bowl style : smooth inside & outside
• Bowl diameter : 5 – 5.5 inch / 12.5 – 14 cm
• Spork dimension : 6.1 inch / 15.5 cm
• Material : coconut shell, reclaimed Palisander wood
• Finishing : food safe, extra virgin olive oil (suitable for vegan)
• Hand wash only (do not soak in water), wipe clean immediately
• Do not use in microwave, oven or dishwasher
• Once a month, rub with olive/mineral oil to restore shine & smoothness
ECO-FRIENDLY, REUSABLE & ZERO-WASTE
Our coconut bowls and cutlery are made from reclaimed coconut shell and wood that would have normally been disposed of as furniture waste. By turning them into various kitchenware, we hope to give these beautiful wood a second life and a new home (hopefully yours!). By holding into the “reduce, reuse, recycle and repurpose” mantra, we aim to craft products that look good, feel good, and most importantly, do good.